At the intersection of Minnesota, North Dakota, and South Dakota sits the city of Wheaton. Our office is conveniently located on Broadway. Stop by to discuss how we can help you with your banking needs.
Some services we offer
Community Organizations & Resources
Places of Worship
Ave Maria Catholic Church
St. John Lutheran Church Missouri Synod
Things to do and see
- Traverse Lake is located 7 miles west of Wheaton on the Minnesota-South Dakota border. Stocked with six million walleye every other year, fish species such as northern pike, bluegill and black crappie are abundant.
- Wheaton Country Club is an excellent 9 hole golf course located just 4 miles west of Wheaton. Reasonable rates and forgiving layout makes it a great place for the recreational golfer. The club has a casual restaurant which is called the Greenside Grill.
- Traverse County Fair includes midway rides, beer garden entertainment, pig races, bands, a huge fireworks show, and more!
- Traverse County Historical Society Go back in time by visiting the Traverse County Historical Society located in the old Milwaukee Railroad Depot.
- Gopher Theater Enjoy a movie at the Gopher Theater.
- Falk Park and City Park Two great parks in town which feature not only a playground and a picnic shelter but softball fields, basketball courts, tennis court, and a hockey rink in the winter.
- Wheaton is the county seat of Traverse County.
- The Wheaton Depot originally opened in 1884 for both passengers and freight. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1985.