Céad Míle Fáilte - " A Hundred Thousand Welcomes to You "
Location: Maple Lake is located in Wright County in Central Minnesota, 40 minutes west of the Twin Cities on Highway 55 East.
Population 2010 Census: 2,059*
Maple Lake has the following three schools: Maple Lake Elementary grades K-6; Maple Lake High School 7-12; and St Timothy's Catholic School K-8.
- Bethlehem Lutheran Church – Middleville
- Bethlehem United Church of Christ
- Immanuel Lutheran Church
- Silver Creek Community Church
- St. Timothy’s Catholic Church
- Holy Cross Lutheran Church
Maple Lake is a growing community that is a perfect place for growing families and long-time residents to call home. The community includes both lake and country living.
What to do?
Maple Lake is a 777-acre lake known for northern fishing in the summer and crappie fishing in the winter. Maple Lake is a popular area for seasonal residents. In fact, there are 31 lakes between Maple Lake and its neighboring town of Annandale.
Albion Ridges Golf course is an excellent 27-hole golf course located approximately 5 miles out of Maple Lake off of County Road 7. In the winter months, the Wright County Snowmobile Club is extremely popular for the many trails around the area.
Maple Lake is also home to the following:
- An exciting St. Patrick's Day Celebration including a popular parade and royalty crowning
- Maple Lake Lakers Class C Amateur Baseball
- Maple Lake Municipal Airport
- Over 100 businesses and manufacturers including several restaurants and the corporate office of Bernatello's Pizza
- Maple Lake School District 881 and St. Timothy's School
- The Chamber of Commerce, Lions, American Legion & Auxiliary, Veterans of Foreign Wars & Auxiliary, and many other active community organizations
- Maple Lakes Wine Club
- A "Wright Time Club" for seniors. If you are a Star Bank customer, please ask Carol Wurm in Maple Lake about the Wright Time Club and all its wonderful opportunities!