Graceville sits on the edge of beautiful Toqua Lake. We have been proudly serving the financial needs of Big Stone County for over 100 years. Stop in to discuss how we can help you, too.
Some services we offer
Community Organizations & Resources
- City Website
- Big Stone County Area Chamber of Commerce
- Graceville Public Library
- Graceville Municipal Airport
- Graceville Post Office
- MN Bump
Places of Worship
Mount Olive Lutheran Church
Congregational United Church of Christ
Things to do and see
- Toqua Lake features ball diamonds, modern shower and restroom facilities, picnic grounds, camping areas, swimming areas with a sand beach, and a public boat access.
- Graceville Golf Club is a 9-hole course located on the south side of Toqua Lake.
- Toquatennial Days is held the first weekend in July. This celebration features a medallion hunt, a softball tournament, an ice cream social, street dances, a fireworks display and more.
- St. Patrick's Day Parade celebrates Graceville's rich Irish heritage.
- Graceville was founded in the 1870s by a colony of Catholics and named for Thomas Langdon Grace, the second Roman Catholic Bishop of Saint Paul, Minnesota.
- Graceville is the birthplace of many famous professional athletes including Tom Kelly, the former Twins manger who lead the team two win two World Series championships.