Our Eden Prairie office is located in the heart of the bustling Eden Prairie shopping district, adjacent to the Eden Prairie Mall. We are proud to serve the financial needs of the Eden Prairie community and surrounding areas including Edina, Bloomington, Chanhassen, Chaska and more.
Some services we offer
Office Space for Rent
Star Bank occupies the first floor of Star Bank Place, the office building shown above. The second and third floors of the building are occupied by tenants, many of whom have leased private office space in the building for years due to its convenient and secure location along with its appealing amenities. Please contact us if you are interested in renting office pace for your business.
Star Bank Place offers a large meeting space and catering facility at no charge to non-profit organizations (adults only), bank clients, and tenants of the building.
>Click here for more information and to reserve the room.
Community Organizations & Resources
- City Website
- Eden Prairie Chamber of Commerce
- Eden Prairie Community Event Calendar
- Eden Prairie Post Office
- Eden Prairie Volunteer Opportunities
- Eden Prairie Library
- New Residents Information
- Eden Prairie Public Schools
- The International School of Minnesota
- Eden Prairie Montessori School
- Performing Institute of Minnesota Arts High School
Places of Worship
- Grace Church
- Eden Prairie United Methodist Church
- Wooddale Church
- City Hill Church
- Immanuel Lutheran Church
- Prairie Hill Evangelical Church
- St. Andrew's Lutheran Church
Things to do and see
- Eden Prairie Players A community theatre group that puts together and performs musicals and plays.
- Senior Center A hub for seniors to gather, visit, and participate in activities.
- Eden Prairie Center A 2 story, enclosed mall that features 90 shops, restaurants, and a movie theater.
- Eden Prairie Community Band A 75 piece band that performs year-round in Eden Prairie and the surrounding communities.
- Eden Prairie Community Center The Community Center offers fitness classes, open gym, a pool, open skate, pickle ball, and more.
- Community Gardens Plots are available for community members to plant from May - October
- Parks & Trails There are over 120 miles of paved trails and 13 miles of natural trails to enjoy throughout Eden Prairie. The parks also provide opportunity for archery, skiing, sledding, skating, disc golf, a dog park, and more.
- Eden Prairie was originally named Eden for its beautiful prairie that occupies the southern portion of the town.
- Many early farmhouses are left in the town, and can be found on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Eden Prairie Center stood in for the Mall of America in the 1997 comedy Drop Dead Gorgeous. The mall was also featured in Kevin Smith's film, Mallrats.