Assistant Vice President,
Some services we offer
Community Organizations & Resources
- City Website
- Eagle Bend Post Office
- Eagle Bend Area Development Corporation
- Eagle Bend Great River Regional Library
Places of Worship
- Eagle Bend Assembly of God
- Faith Lutheran Church
- Immanuel Lutheran Church
- St Joseph's Catholic Church
- United Methodist Church
Things to do and see
- Eagle Bend Historical Society & Museum Get to know Eagle Bend's rich history with a visit to the Historical Society Museum
- Sow & Grow Garden Club Learn more about gardening and get involved in different projects in the community.
- Petal Pushers A club for all who love and want to learn more about gardening!
- Eagle Bend Senior Center The Senior Center is welcoming place for all seniors to visit. This organization hosts activities and events throughout the year.
- Double Eagle Golf & Grill Try out this a unique course that features a nine-hole reverse course that provides 18 totally different holes.
- Todd County Trails & Parks Bike, hike, snowmobile, swim, fish, and more! Enjoy the great outdoors at any of the Todd County's well-maintained trails, parks, and lakes.
- Eagle Lanes Bowling Ally You'll find six lanes and delicious food and drink for your enjoyment.
- Eagle Bend Days Follow Eagle Bend Days on Facebook for community events like Movies in the Park, Santa Day, Easter Egg Hunt, Bean Bag Tournaments, and more!
- Eagle Bend is well known for its volunteer efforts. In fact, Eagle Bend is home to so many volunteer organizations (two garden clubs, study clubs, Lion's club, and Friends of the Library to name a few) that it could be called the "Volunteer City".
- Eagle Bend is located in the heart of Minnesota's dairy country.
- The original townsite was purchased in 1883 by Benjamin F. Abbott, a former railroad executive, who became a merchant and helped develop the community.