Pay a one-time bill or set up recurring payments.
Billpay is available through Online Banking and the Star Bank Mobile App!
Where do I find Billpay?
- Log into the app
- Select Billpay from the menu
- From the "I want to" drop down menu select pay bills
- You can select a payee you've already sent a payment to or click the plus button to add a new payee
- Log into Online Banking
- Hover over Bill Payments in the menu bar
- Select Go to Billpay
- You can select a payee that you've sent payments to before,
- You can manually add a payee,
- Or you can click add payee for a list of commonly used payees like Comcast, Verizon, American Express, etc.
Important Billpay Information
- Depending on the merchant, the payment may be sent either electronically or as a physical check
- Billpay typically takes three business days but can be expedited for a fee.
- Please note payments may be delayed due to federal holidays, inclement weather, or emergency situations.
- Billpay can be set up for one-time or recurring payments.
Do more with Digital Banking