Some services we offer
Community Organizations & Resources
- City Website
- Bertha Post Office
- Independent New Herald
- Eagle Bend Great River Regional Library
- Rainbow Rider
- Todd County Website
Places of Worship
St Joseph’s Catholic Church
St Paul’s Lutheran Church
Trinity Lutheran Church, Hewitt
Things to do and see
- Todd County Fair Fun for the whole family, the Todd County Fair includes rides, fair foods, exhibits, grandstand events, and more!
- Todd County Trails & Parks Bike, hike, snowmobile, swim, fish, and more! Enjoy the great outdoors at any of the Todd County's well-maintained trails, parks, and lakes.
- Bertha Community Center A clean facility with a full kitchen for hosting events, clubs, meetings, or family functions.
- Bertha Museum & Historical Society Take a trip back in time by visiting the Bertha Museum and Historical Society.
- Bear Country Days The second weekend in July of each year the community celebrates Bear Country Days and every 5th year it is joined by an all school reunion.
- During the mid 1920s, Bertha was the home of a semi-pro baseball team known as the Bertha Fishermen
- Bertha is home to one of the few remaining round barns in the state. A painting of this barn can be found on the north wall of the Bertha History Museum.
- The Bertha-Hewitt Marching Band is well known for its disciplined and precision marching and has won numerous 1st place awards. They have traveled to many Parades in the lower 48 states plus Alaska.