Barrett is known as the little town with big dreams! We are proud to call this little town home and our Barrett team is ready to help you with your financial dreams. Stop by or reach out today.
Some services we offer
Community Organizations & Resources
Places of Worship
- Peace Lutheran Church
- Lincoln Lutheran Church
Things to do and see
- Barrett Lake It is a 550 acre lake that is known for excellent walleye fishing year round.
- Barrett Lake Resort Camp or rent a cabin at Barrett Lake Resort.
- Powers Park A nice space for the whole family to enjoy. This park features a children's play area, basketball courts, and open space for gatherings.
- Tipsinah Mounds Golf Course An excellent 18 hole golf course located just 9 miles north of Barrett on Pomme De Terre Lake.
- The historic Barrett Pavilion One of the few remaining lakeside dancehall pavilions, is available to rent for events and gatherings.
- Old Settlers Reunion This annual small town event runs Friday thru Sunday and is held on the weekend closest to June 24th of each year.
- Prairie Wind Players This community theatre group performs musicals and plays year-round.
- In the 1940s, a farmer in the Barrett Lake area claimed to find a heart-shaped stone weighing around 75 pounds and bearing a runic inscription. The translated runic message stated "Year 1362, Four maidens camped on this hill." After expert examination, the stone was deemed a hoax. The farmer admitted to carving the inscription himself stating, "It sure doesn't take much to put some people on if they want to believe you bad enough."