Welcome to "Upgrade Central"! This is where you will find information pertaining to the technology upgrade which is happening toward the end of March. You will notice some printed information in our branch offices soon and you may receive letters via mail about what this upgrade entails.
Dates to Remember
- New Debit, HSA and ATM Card(s) will be sent to you approximately March 13, 2017 if you currently have a card with us. The new card(s) will not be active until March 20. The card(s) will be sent separate from your new PIN number in the case of Debit and ATM Cards. Please be sure to activate your new card using the instructions you will receive.
- Online Banking, Bill Pay, and Bank By Phone will NOT be available from 3:00 pm Friday, March 17 to 9:00 am Monday, March 20.
- Beginning at 5:30 pm on Friday, March 17, the Star Bank ATMs will be available. however the balance shown on the screen and on the receipt will NOT reflect any transactions that have been made since 5:30 pm that day. Actual balances will be available again on Monday, March 20 or Tuesday, March 21.
- Star Bank branches (including Maple Lake and Annandale) will be closed on Saturday, March 18, 2017 to prepare for our technology upgrade.
- ATMs will be serviced on March 20 and March 21 and may not be available.
- New Debit Cards will work on Monday, March 20, 2017.
- Old Debit Cards will stop working on Monday, March 20, 2017.
- Voice Banking (banking by phone) and Online Banking login changes will take effect Monday, March 20, 2017.
Customer Letters & Other Communications