Bank Technology Upgrade
Here is where you will find information pertaining to our March 2017 Technology Upgrade.
Quick Links to other pages:
Customer Letters & Other Recent Communications (click on the links below for copies of the letters):
- A general letter from Star Bank's President/CEO about the upcoming bank technology upgrade. This letter was sent to all customers (one letter per household) at the end of February 2017.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the technology upgrade!
- A letter to customers who currently have a Debit, ATM, or HSA Card. This letter also includes information about Online Banking, Voice Banking, Star Bank Mobile App, and Bill Pay.
- A letter about Online Banking, Voice Banking, Star Bank Mobile App, and Bill Pay for customers who do not have the above-listed plastic Cards with us.
- A message that was sent to current Online Banking users.
- A statement insert that will be part of bank statements for the month of February.
- A letter to Business customers who have an account that will be switched to Small Business Checking with Interest.
- A letter to Business customers who have an account that will be switched to Corporate Checking.
- A letter to Business customers who have an account that will be switched to Free Small Business Checking.
- A letter to customers who have a Ready Reserve account with Star Bank.
Mobile App & Voice Banking:
- The new Voice Banking telephone number is 855-924-2265. See the customer letters for more information on this.
- Find our new Mobile App in your App Store (iOS and Android) by searching "Star Bank MN". Click HERE for more information.